SHARP QUALITY IMAGING,
WITH ENHANCED CAPABILITY
The NW500 acquires excellent quality retinal images with a pupil size 2.0mm or more*. The NW500 delivers exclusive slit scan technology that enables the capture of sharp-quality images in lighted settings, with more consistency, even when imaging small pupils. It also offers a wide variety of connectivity options such as DICOM, shared folder, and USB/ HDD.
φ2.0mm or More*
Rapid and Fully-Automatic
Capture by Single Touch
Wide Variety of
- Small Pupil Photography with φ2.0mm or More*
- Enhanced Quality 12MP Image Sensor**
- Rapid and Fully-Automatic Capture by Single Touch
- Rotating Monitor Allows Operator to Optimise Distance From Patients
- Small Footprint, Space-Saving
- Multiple Connectivity Options (Direct DICOM, EZ Capture/ IMAGEnet 6, Shared Folder, Direct Storage)
Introducing New Slit Scan Photography
* Confirmed with model eye
** As compared to Topcon non-mydriatic retinal camera TRC-NW400
Note: The information contained on this website is intended for healthcare professionals. Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information and availability.
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon.